Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the knockout- revisited

Last night Dani was talking to me about the recent post featuring Nomi's very loose tooth. It reminded her of another case of a loose tooth, and she requested a re-visiting of that incident... Whether you've heard it or not, the details follow. I'll let you readers draw your own conclusions.


exhibit a: photo- the hapless, long winded-victim...


exhibit b: photo: by-stander, or criminal? Isn't this the face of innocence...?


...or does something lurk beneath?





Here is the indecent as described by an eyewitness, (me- I witnessed it) on the day it occurred.

"You know how Eva likes to drag out her loose teeth, and make a big deal about when she’ll lose them, and trick us that they’ve come out, etc…. Well, tonight she was doing that in the bathroom- talking about maybe losing it on Christmas day when is everyone watching, ( the thing is totally dangling by a thread) and Naomi’s standing there, brushing her teeth, listening to the same old routine, looking like she’s not paying attention and suddenly- with no warning- her fist shoots out and she PUNCHES Eva in the mouth, and POW! knocks her tooth out!! It was so very violent and naughty and yet so very FUNNY- I really had to scold her while hiding behind a towel in laughter. Can you believe that?! Eva couldn’t!!"

So there you have it. Draw your own conclusions as to the guilt, intentions of the alleged perpetrator. Try not to be influenced by the photo below. It should not be admitted as evidence. I don't know how it got in there.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just going to check my email real quick and then go to bed, but I was hooked on your blog after I read the 'Knockout" post--- I haven't laughed so hard for a while!! Thanks! Allison

andrea renee said...

oh goodness, love that story. You are so good at telling the stories too, Mali. The girlies look so young in these pictures. I just love my girls!

Keri said...

That is one of my favorite stories about your kids. After it happened, I think I told it to everyone I could.

Kelli said...

That is absolutely fabulous! That makes me want to have kids. Maybe I'll get crackin on that.

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

yes, thanks for re-living the story... it's still fun! :)