Tuesday, October 28, 2008

EVA WANTS TO PLAY TAG TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



4 jobs I've had





1. Unloading the dishwasher.

2. Helping Dani take care of Addie.

3. Chopping food in the kitchen.


4. Scrapping brass in the garage with Dad.








4 movies I've watched more than 1 time



1. Elf


2. Starwars

3. The Empire Strikes Back

4. Return of the Jedi


4 TV shows I've watched


I do not have cable, but 3 years ago I did, so that counts I think.

1. Doodle bops.

2. Mr. dress-up.

3. Postcards from buster.

4. Maya and Miguel.







4 favorite foods




1. Pad-see-ew.


2. Pad-thai.


3. Pizza

4. chocolate


4 places I want to visit


1. Hawaii.

2. Afganistan.

3. Russia.

4. Austria.


4 things I look forwerd to for the next year



1. Summer.


2. Christmas.


3. May 1st (my Birthday.)


4. And all the exciting activities there are in the next year.








4 things I like about my Dad







1. He will play a game with me if I ask him.


2. His snugaly hugaly attitood when he is tired.


3. How he willingly gives me a Coke when I ask.


4. His LOUD honky way of playing his saxafone.





Hurray! That was fun. I am going to do that in one year and see the difference!





by Eva










7 comments:

Keri said...

That's so cool Eva, I didn't know those things about you, or that your dad plays the honky saxaphone.

Malena said...

Hi Keri. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog post! My dad's saxaphone does not have to be so honky, just that he hasn't played it in a really long time, so he forgets how to play songs and it is just honky.

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Eva-Bee! Love what ya had to say!
What makes ya want to go to Afganistan?!??
I could have answered the movies you watched more than once for you! You're a star wars maniac girl! :)
love you!
Auntie Dani

Brooke said...

Hi Eva, I love the last picture of you and your Dad. You are a very special girl to us. Thanks for showing interest and respect toward my Boys. Cole was very excited to ride his bike with you yesterday. We love you guys!
Brooke

Malena said...

Thanks, Dani & Brooke. Brooke, we were at Sunset Park when both of those pics were taken. Dani I want to go to Afganistan to see what it is like there, and to see what the people are like. I found out about Afganistan when my mom read the book Three Cups of Tea and she told me about it.
By Eva

andrea renee said...

I love watching Elf with you and seeing how much of it we can remember word for word. I think we are getting pretty good, don't you? You are so much fun, sweetie.
A

andrea renee said...

oh, and those pictures of you and your Dad almost make me teary. You'll understand when you're older.