Josiah and I were just having a little conversation at the table... He was holding one of his "sons" (a bear) upside down.
"See how he is, mom? See how I've got him?"
"Upside down. Some babies really like to be upside down," I said. "I know baby Caleb likes that."
"And baby Buddy."
"Yes. And some babies really don't like to be upside down... I know one baby who really doesn't like upside down."
He raised his eyebrows, smiled, and pointed hard at his chest.
He raised his eyebrows, smiled, and pointed hard at his chest.
"Right. You've always been more of a right-side up kind of guy."
"No," he corrects. "I don't like to be right side up either. My feet hurt if I walk too much."
I laughed and shook my head. "Well what do you like to be, then, if not upside-down or right-side up!?"
"Well, swingin'! I just like to be swingin."
Now here is a kid who has always had his personal priorities all sorted out. No one needs to tell him to relax.
2 comments:
Swingin' or not, that picture has to be one of the cutest I've seen! Those chubby limbs need to be pinched!! :)
yes, I LOVE this picture of our Sih, guy...
xoxo
Post a Comment