Bubby loves to sing to and talk to Bo, whether they are all alone or with the whole family. I frequently overhear him singling little ditties such as, "I luv ya Mistah Bo! I luv ya Mistah Bo!" Tonight he asked me once again to please have a baby brother for him. I made some comment like, "Well at least you have Bo around?!" and, poor little guy, he went out and found his furry brother. This is what I overheard in the hallway after that:
"Bo... We're brothers! We're brothers, cuz we're so alike! We've both got just one thing on. I've got m'one thing, m'underwear, you've got yer one thing, yer coat! We're so alike, we're brothers, we're twins! Twins- we live in the same country! Our ships have the same anchors, only you don't have a ship! We're brothers, Bo! Twins!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a little sweetie!!!
Sweet. All of your children have such wonderful imaginations (and we love them all the more for it)!
How darling! I like that little ditty! Bo sure does put up with a lot of extra special attention :)
Post a Comment