

Naomi's latest craft: plastic lacing. Aunt Leslie gave us lots of craft supplies from her teaching days, and Naomi waited patiently for weeks til I "had time" to help her make something. She chose the colors and did all the wrapping, though I had to hold the laces
because it was really kind of tricky. She is very pleased with her new bracelet. Now, maybe
Auntie Dani can dig deep in her memory and remember how to make all those rope-like things with plastic laces, so we can have lots of key chains, lanyards, zipper-pulls, etc. milling around the house? Isn't it great that kids have time for everything?
2 comments:
Oh yeah, Auntie Dani doesn't have to dig too far... I REMEMBER!!:) Craft day is in the making! :)
Pretty bracelet Naomi! Addie saw it and said, "Hey! I like that easter basket!" :) hehe! It has such beautiful colors!
even i remember how to do that nifty little craft! you'll soon have a keychain for every key, and then some! I agree w/ Addie, it reminds me of an Easter basket too! Good work, Nomes! xoxo
Post a Comment