Below- trying to wake up the kids in the trailer. Puffy little camping faces!
It was surprisingly chilly for July- the winds from the Straights blew constantly.Eva loved the waves, and would have jumped in had we been any closer to a warm change of clothes for after.
In the sugar zone...
Gorgeous sunsets are the glory of this place.
Got a flat on the trailer about two miles from home... Fortunately Jason is handy and quick, and we were back on the road in no time. I watched, so I just might know how to change a tire now... But I still have that roadside assistance number handy just in case.


2 comments:
Great pictures! I love that Naomi made a friend due to their similar eating habbits! How cute!
I'd love to go there some time-- looks pretty!
You should have brought some of your homemade bread for those poor suckers!:) Great commentary by the way!! That place looks beautiful. Very nice pictures, too. Maybe next time you all go we could come with. I would like that!
Post a Comment