Well this makes two posts in a row that are somewhat about how my kids love me- how self-serving!- but really it's about their loving personalities and how they are (mostly!:) ) thinking outside themselves- and it's always a joy to see.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
to do...
Tonight I went to the white board to take a peek at my to-do list- just to see all the things I didn't do today- and I found yet another item... Written in what looked suspiciously like the printing of an 8 year old was the final bullet: "-take a break mommy!!" Underlined, too. And then, "I love my mommy." Thanks, Eva! What a thoughtful daughter you are.
Well this makes two posts in a row that are somewhat about how my kids love me- how self-serving!- but really it's about their loving personalities and how they are (mostly!:) ) thinking outside themselves- and it's always a joy to see.
Well this makes two posts in a row that are somewhat about how my kids love me- how self-serving!- but really it's about their loving personalities and how they are (mostly!:) ) thinking outside themselves- and it's always a joy to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eva is lovely and caring and we all adore her!!! cute pic, too! Oh, and if your kid is telling you to take a break, it must mean you need one. LT hasn't picked up on that quite yet :)
Post a Comment