After he had been working for quite a while, he sat outside and watched Jason mowing the lawn. Jason was aware of him watching, and finally stopped to mower and came to ask him- "You need help with one? Are you stuck?" "Nope," said Siah, "I just wanted to tell you that I'm somewhat of an expert."
And here's some of his loot. He's feeling the draw to the garage all the time now, and is disappointed that he can't spend the day out there working. He feels so grown-up, I think, and also just really enjoys the authenticity (this is not playing work) and the challenge. Of course, he probably didn't feel quite as grown-up when mama had to come out there and take a bunch of pictures, but you know I couldn't quite resist.
4 comments:
I'm glad you were able to capture the little guy at work! What a big boy... I just wonder what all these chillins will do with their career choices! :)
Good Job Siah! We have a bread winner in the making! :)
This is so great, Mal. Sorry about having to cancel our farm party, but I hope we can reschedule soon.
Mairead
Oh, Josiah I bet Cole would have loved to watch you work. He likes to have a productive job as well, especially if it is outside and something that his Dad might do. Glad you took the pics Mal! These moments are gone all too quickly.
ok, that is so cute :) I love how he says he is "somewhat" of an expert. Big Boy!!!
Post a Comment