



Keri tagged me with a little Thanksgiving activity- the writer is to write his/her name and list things to be thankful for that start with each letter. I thought it would be more interesting to have the kids do it- of course the things they say they are thankful for are a little forced due to the contraints of the letters and their knowledge of spelling... Anyway, here it is, in their own words.
Jason my dad
Octopus, and God
Snakes. I don't mean cobra snakes. I mean gardner snakes.
I love Eva.
Anika Addie Andrea
Hot spaghetti noodles.
Nice clematis vines- pink!
Anika Addie Andrea
Oatmeal
Mom
I (just myself.)
Everyone in my family
Veterans
Apples
And now, Andi, you can not be so bored since you have nothing to do except for wait around for me to update my ol' blog. ;) ha ha.
A happy thanksgiving to everyone; I hope you all enjoy your food greatly and your company even more.
3 comments:
ahhh! Here you gave me some blog candy and I've neglected my computer the last few days! oops. Cool old pics! Those were the B.L.T. days :) I love the "I" in Naomi's thankful list. Crackin' me up! see you tomorrow, can't wait.xo
yeah! you gave me some blog candy, and I've been neglecting my computer for days! oops...Don't you love looking back on old pics? I do! oh, and Naomi's "I" is so, so funny. Only Nomes...see you guys tomorrow! xoxoxo
Darn! I never DID try that butterscotch dessert!
I was saving room for it! Oh well The scarlet chocolate was de-lish!
Post a Comment