Found some poetry scrawled on a scrap of paper next to Naomi's bed the other night... Apparently she's been writing acrostics. Here is a humble verse she wrote using her own name- first in her quick spelling, then a translation, if needed.
Naomi:
Nevr bedr
Apsulootll grate
Olmost betr
Masiv strakth
Inposibl to bet
Never better
Absolutely great
Olmost (almost) better
Massive strength
Impossible to beat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute! Love it! Naomi has such a unique way of looking at life, she just cracks me up! Love that girl with incredible strength!
I am laughing my head off! Not because any of these are untrue, but, well, it's just hilarious. Go Nomsie--nobody's gonna mess with you, girl!
Never dull, Always Funny....I could go on and on! I am so glad you shared this. She's a special one, for sure :) Loves!!!
Post a Comment