When you have snow in Seattle, everything changes! We have been mostly house bound for about a week and a half (go ahead and laugh, all you folks in Colorado). Thus, I have a spotless and completely organized house, and we are a semester ahead with school. Oh wait, no, actually our house is in its normal busy disarray, and we have done little "school" as the kids have been playing with snow every day all day, and, because I stocked up at Costco and have a lot of sugar, flour, and chocolate, we have an abundance of sweets! Just felt the need to bake my little heart out- warmed the house a little, too. Anyway... Kids and I had fun doing these cookies for days, whenever they weren't outside... Then I realized that after 8 days in the kitchen I was becoming a little grouchy...
Do you see? Anyway, I went for a beautiful night-walk by myself, and the next day got outside and made some snowmen with the kids. Great times!
The kids made these two by themselves.

Isn't this guy great? He's like the Grinch of snowmen. As Naomi likes to sing, "I wouldn't touch him with a- 36 and a half inch pole!" (Eva- "39 and a half foot- Naomi! Foot pole!")
Isn't this guy great? He's like the Grinch of snowmen. As Naomi likes to sing, "I wouldn't touch him with a- 36 and a half inch pole!" (Eva- "39 and a half foot- Naomi! Foot pole!")
1 comment:
Can I have a cookie? we still have to do our decorating together, even if it will be post-Christmas cookies. Those snowmen are so cute, the kids did a great job. And i love all the pictures, as usual.
Post a Comment